1. Download Zoiper from http:www.zoiper.com
2. Double Click the downloaded installer and you should be able to see a window similar to the image below, click
3. Accept the license agreement by clicking I accept the agreement
4. Click Next
5. Click Next
6. Click Next
7. Click Next
8. Click Finish
and Check the box Launch Zoiper
9. The Main Interface for Zoiper should look like this:
10. Phone credentials can be viewed on your admin Dashboard "Agents and Phones" section by clicking Password [show]
or by navigating to Telephony Users
11. To configure an account click the Settings dropdown box.
12. Select Create a new account.
13. Select SIP
and click Next
14. User or Phone Login, Password or Phone password,
and Host/Domain/Outbound proxy
can be seen on your GOADMIN Dashboards Agent and Phone section
Set Account Name
and click Next
16. Click Close.
17. Run the Audio Wizard and select the correct audio device. Click on Start Test
for both speakers and microphone to verify you have the correct device selected. Click OK
18. Click Settings
and select Preferences
. Check if your account say "Registered", if it doesn't, click on Register
then click on ok.
19. Go to your server link https://yourcompanyname.goautodial.com
and login as an agent. Zoiper will ring when you login on the agent webpage. Click on accept. DO NOT CLOSE ZOIPER and go back to your agent webpage.
20. Congratulations! You can now start making calls.