2. Double Click the downloaded installer and you should be able to see a window similar to the image below, click
3. Accept the license agreement by clicking I accept the agreement
4. Click Next
5. Click Next
6. Click Next
7. Click Next
8. Click Finish and Check the box Launch Zoiper
9. The Main Interface for Zoiper should look like this:
10. Phone credentials can be viewed on your admin Dashboard "Agents and Phones" section by clicking Password [show] or by navigating to Telephony Users page.
11. To configure an account click the Settings dropdown box.
12. Select Create a new account.
13. Select SIP and click Next
14. User or Phone Login, Password or Phone password, and Host/Domain/Outbound proxy can be seen on your GOADMIN Dashboards Agent and Phone section.
15. Set Account Name and click Next
16. Click Close.
17. Run the Audio Wizard and select the correct audio device. Click on Start Test for both speakers and microphone to verify you have the correct device selected. Click OK.
18. Click Settings and select Preferences. Check if your account say "Registered", if it doesn't, click on Register then click on ok.
19. Go to your server link https://yourcompanyname.goautodial.com and login as an agent. Zoiper will ring when you login on the agent webpage. Click on accept. DO NOT CLOSE ZOIPER and go back to your agent webpage.
20. Congratulations! You can now start making calls.
- 432 Users Found This Useful
1. Follow this link http://www.goautodial.com/knowledgebase/35/How-to-Download-Recording.html on...
Fronter (Agents) 1. Open your X-Lite Softphone, make sure it's registered and logged in 2. Open...
1. Login on your admin portal and on the side menu click Telephony then Campaigns.2. Click on...
1. Login to you admin portal navigate to Telephony and Campaigns on your top panel. 2. On the...
1. Login to the Admin Dashboard Page and click USERS on the left menu panel.2. Choose the...